Terms & Conditions
Terms; 25% payable on confimation of booking. Outstanding balance payable at least 14 days prior to event. Full payment with bookings made within 28 days of event. NB* Outstanding monies will incur 5% interest per week. Thank you."
Deposits are not refundable, and events cancelled within 14 days will be charged at 75%.
Payment Methods; We accept payment in the following forms: * cheque in sterling drawn on UK bank (made out to The Party Hire Company Ltd). * Bank transfer in sterling. * Cash is acceptable but please do not mail cash.
Safety with the equipment: For your safety and enjoyment, certain rules apply to all equipment hirings, and there are specific rules for some items. As hirer, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are observed and that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed. If you are unsure about anything, please contact us at once.
- A responsible adult must supervise the equipment and users at all times.
- The site must be clear of any hazards, glass and stones etc. and sited away from any trees, walls, glass houses, conservatories, etc..
- No person shall interfere with or attempt to repair or service the electrical or mechanical equipment.
- Where The Party Hire Company Ltd has specified an age range, this must be adhered to.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the equipment. (to avoid choking, mess and damage).
- No smoking on or near the equipment.
- Sharp objects must not be taken on or near the equipment.
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e.large earrings, necklaces etc.) must be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
- Ensure that the equipment remains as dry as possible: any water games, paddling pools, etc. should be kept well away.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and is not allowed.
- The equipment must not be overcrowded. Limit the numbers depending on age and size of the people using it. If the people are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- If the equipment is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the power off at the mains, this is a safety precaution and will reduce your electric bill!
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the equipment.
- No Barbecues or heaters to be positioned within 15 feet (4.6m) of bouncy castles or other inflatables. Rodeo Bull and other simulators Our Rodeo Bull and other simulators are operated by our trained supervisor whose instructions must be followed. The rides must not be used in his/her absence. All safety conditions must be adhered to. These high motion units provide fun and thrills and all users enjoy the rides at their own risk.
BOUNCY CASTLES AND INFLATABLES
- The castle must be pegged down at all times on grass unless previously discussed.
- No Barbecues or heaters to be positioned within 15 feet (4.6m) of bouncy castles or other inflatables.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is only there to help users get on and off.
- The recommended number of users must not be exceeded. However, you must limit the numbers depending on age and size of people - if the users are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- Avoid large children, small children and adults from using the castle at the same time. Some people require strict supervision.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain the inflatable must be switched off. Any wetness or bubbling can be gently dried with a towel. A cover will be provided to prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower. This must not be removed.
- The vent on the side of the blower must be kept clear at all times.
- The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Subject to availability, you might keep your castle until noon the following day. Disclaimer Please note that all persons using equipment do so at their own risk. The person or organization hiring the equipment will be held responsible and liable for any damage or injury occurring or loss of business resulting from misuse, neglect, reckless use or wilful damage. Cleaning will be charged. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. The Party Hire Company Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. General Conduct The Party Hire Company Ltd will not tolerate violence or aggression toward any staff or equipment and reserve the right to close rides without notice or compensation. The hirer will be liable for any injury, damage, loss of equipment and resulting loss of business.
- If using a generator supplied by The Party Hire Company, we will set it up according to current Health & Safety legislation. Therefore, it is paramount that the generator is used in a well ventilated area away from open windows & buildings to prevent any potential Carbon monoxide fumes building up.
The Party Hire Company Ltd. Registered address: Mayfield Stables, Snows Lane, Keyham, Leicester, Leicestershire. LE7 9JS.
Company number: 5871795.